Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Prayer for Discernment




Dear God, I know you love me and have great plans for me- but sometimes I am overwhelmed by the thought of my future. Show me how to walk forward one day at a time. May I take heart while I search openly, learn about all the choices, listen to others’ advice, and pay attention to my own feelings. By doing these things, may I hear your call to a lifestyle and career that will let me love as only I can, and let me serve others with the special gifts that you have given me.

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. such a wonderful prayer, bro! by the way, i made a link to your blog in my blogsite. Hope somebody would visit your blog as well. :)

    still keep in touch.

    aios!

    jodge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx a lot Jodge...how can I connect yours from here?

    ReplyDelete